MCSD Windows Store Apps-C#
MCSD: Windows Store Apps using C Sharp track for those who want to set their career as expert
.NET developer.You will get opportunity to learn the basics of C# program structure,
language syntax, and implementation details. This course will upgrade the programming skills required to
create Windows apps using the C #language.You will learn to implement advanced .NET features like location
information and streaming media and develop an application that includes several features of the .NET Framework 4.5.
Learn Dot net training program from SSDN Technologies, (Microsoft authorized Learning partner in Delhi NCR).We are famous for highly qualified and certified expert trainers. Learn to prepare for the Microsoft Online Certification Exam also as:
- MCSD: Programming in C# 70-483.
- MCSD: Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps Using C# 70-484.
- MCSD: Advanced Windows Store App Development Using C# 70-485.
After completing, participants should be able to:
- Understand the features of C# like creating classes, implementing interfaces, create generic collections, creating class hierarchy, read and write data by using file input/output, and serialize and deserialize data in different formats.
- Encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
- Integrate unmanaged libraries and dynamic components into a C# application.
- Create UI and handle navigation scenarios in app.
- Enumerate devices and their properties like discovering, test availability, and handle events.
Best suited for:
- Web Developers .
- Trainees who seek certification in 480,481,482 exams.
Before attending this course,students should have:
- Basic knowledge of C, C++ Programming Language.
- Basic Knowledge of Visual StudioIDE.
- MCSD: 70-483 ,70-484 ,70-485