ITIL (Foundation) Certification
SSDN Technologies is the only training centre in North India providing certifications for learning the application
of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) for better understanding and implementation of
various ‘best practices’ within the IT Service Management industry for effective growth of a business.
These practices and stringent quality standards help various organizations in providing cost-effective IT
services, with improved productivity and customer satisfaction.
This Foundation level certification offers students with a general awareness of basic elements, concepts and
industrial terminology used in the basic ITIL service lifecycle and its stages.
- Any professional seeking higher level certification in the IT Service Management will need the
ITIL Foundation certification as a pre-requisite. Since this training does not work on any specific
technology, it is applicable in any type of IT organization.
- Production support engineers, Service Delivery professionals, Operations managers, Quality Analysts
are most suitable to join this course.
The ITIL - Framework is used by organizations worldwide to improve the capabilities in service management.
The capabilities represent any service oriented organization's total capacity, confidence and competency
for action. The basic act of transforming available resources into customer specific valuable services is what
service management is all about. Without such capabilities, any service organization lacks the intrinsic value to
An ‘ITIL Foundation’ certified professional is suitable to find lucrative job opportunities in any competing
IT organization. ITIL Foundation certification currently ranks among 15 top-paying certifications in 2014
according to research.
- Identify key principles of IT Service Management.
- Identify benefits of ITIL implementation in an organization.
- Identify the processes within Service Management and how to map a Service Lifecycle.
- Identify various activities and roles involved within a Service Lifecycle.
- Identify factors hindering the effectiveness of a Service Lifecycle.
Upon completion of this certificate program, you will be able to:
- Illustrate IT Service Management Industry’s best practices
- Describe a Service Lifecycle and plan projects accordingly
- Discuss the processes, roles and functions in ITIL® 2011
- Interact with your IT teams using ITIL terminology
- Evaluate the importance of business and IT integration