Oracle Database 11g: Administration II
SSDN Technologies offers Oracle Database Administration-II course, which is very helpful for the peoples
who want to be a DBA.In this course you will learn Diagnose and repair data failures, manage database components
by Monitoring their performance, memory management of resources, administering like adding or resizing the data files,
understand the Oracle database architecture, perform backup and recovery, doing performance tuning, and many more.
We are best known for corporate training of the Oracle Database Administrator in Gurgaon, NCR and India. Our trainers are certified and have corporate experience that helps trainees to understand the actual and real scenarios of corporate environment. You will get structured hands-on practices that will assist you for the corresponding Oracle Certified Associate exam
This course also helps you to proceed with the following certifications.
- Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional.
Upon completion of this program, you will be able to:
- How to install Oracle Grid Infrastructure and manage users.
- Data failures diagnosis and repair with Flashback features.
- Optimize database storage by managing space to meet the ever increasing space requirements.
- Major database components management and monitoring like memory, performance and resources.
- Implementing backup and recovery strategies to secure the availability of the database.
- Automating the tasks with Scheduler.
- Appear in Oracle Online certification Exam: IZO-053.
- Software Developers or Support Engineer.
- Aspirant Database Administrators.
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Database or Technical Administrators.
- Familiar with SQL& PL/SQL
- Oracle 11g OCA - 1Z0-052 Database Administration I.
OCA : Database 11g Administrator Exam 1Z0-053