Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals
This Course guide people who want to administer the operation of an Oracle Database system,
referred as database administrators (DBAs), they are responsible for creating Oracle Database, ensuring its
smooth operation, and monitoring its use. Additionally the Hands-on-practice exercises help the students to
know about new features and capabilities in Oracle Database 11g
SSDN Technologies offers training according to your requirement, either you want Oracle dba Training at your organization or instructor-led online training for yourself or classroom training at our location. We are best known for the Corporate Training for the Oracle Database Administrator in India.
After completing, participants should be able to:
- Identify major structural components of Oracle Database 11g.
- Create& administer Oracle Database 11g
- Configure database for a live application.
- Employ standard monitoring procedures.
- Implement backup and recovery strategy in Oracle Database.
- Appear in Oracle Online certification Exam:IZO-051
- Database Developers.
- Technical Administrators.
- Support Engineer.
- Software Developers like JAVA, .NET, PHP.
- Participant of this course are assumed to be familiar with relational database concepts SQL and PL/SQL.
- They are also assumed to be familiar with the operating system environment under which they are running Oracle Database
- Oracle 11g OCP - 1Z0-052 Oracle Database 11g: Administration II.
- Oracle Database 11g: SQL Tuning Workshop
- Oracle 11g – Oracle Certified Associate 1Z0-051.