What you will learn:
SSDN Technologies is the leading training centre in India for obtaining an industry requisite PMP certification. The Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate is currently the most globally recognized and respected credential a Project Management Professional can hold. Large organizations nowadays recognize that effective and competent project management is the key to achieving solid business results. This certification is globally recognized as professional experience and adds to your key credentials.
The PMP credential exam honours exceptional competence and leadership skills during team projects. If you’re an experienced and qualified project manager looking to learn better management skills, get noticed by better employers to maximize your earning potential, then this PMP certification meets your requirement.
After completing this course, candidates should be able to:
- Define common project management terminology.
- Use a step-by-step procedure to manage projects while using fewer resources.
- Avoiding common errors and mistakes during managing of projects.
- Successfully apply the ‘Tricks of the Trade that are used by project managers around the world in the IT, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, New Product Development, Financial Services, and other industries.
- Applying ‘International Project Management Standards’ developed by the Project Management Institute (PMBOK Guide) within real-world situations.
- Define personal role in the project management process setup.
- Identify what level of knowledge and experience is required to successfully pass the Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam conducted by Project Management Institute.
- Secure better and more promising job opportunities
- Shoulder Greater responsibilities
- Secure better chances of working on more complex and challenging projects
- Manage their Projects better using ‘Best Practices’ in the Project Management domain
- Continuously Improve and Boost salary
Before attending this training, SSDN Technologies recommends that candidates should have:
- A secondary degree (associate’s degree) with a minimum five years of project management educational experience OR a Degree in Management