Ubuntu Server Administration
SSDN Technologies now proud to offer the best training in India for Ubuntu Server Administration. Ubuntu is the most widely used Linux flavour.
Within this course, you will learn the basics of operating an Ubuntu server and learn to configure, customize and add various software to its system. You will also learn how to operate its desktop environment and other important features of Ubuntu Linux.
- This course is designed to help current Windows system administrators and application developers who want to get a taste of Linux to help them in using Ubuntu as their Linux server.
- This course is also designed for learners with no prior Linux experience who want to learn how to use Linux and are seeking to become a Linux Administrator in their careers.
The beauty of any Linux distro, like Ubuntu is that it is part of the Free Open Source Software movement which means all its source code is free for public access and modification, due to which it has helped development of a lot of free and fully open source software which makes Linux arguably the best operating system in the world due to its ease of use and security features. Linux runs on almost all devices like PCs, mobile phones and even smart televisions. Google’s Android operating system is also developed from the Linux kernel. Within this course you will learn how to:
After the completion of this certificate program you will be able to:
- Effectively install, update and deploy your very first Ubuntu Linux server.
- Configure your Ubuntu Linux server to operate as a Web server, Samba Server,Mail Server, File Transfer Protocol (FTP) server and a file-printer manager.
- Enhance your CMD (command–line) knowledge by learning Linux shell features.
- Remotely manage an Ubuntu Linux server through its web services management features.
- Install and manage your own Ubuntu server
- Work within the GNOME terminal and bash shell structure
- Work with the ‘APT’ package system
- Performing essential Linux system administration and file-system management tasks
- Configure your Linux server for security
- Install Apache features
- Configuring various network infrastructure enabled services within Linux
- Using your Ubuntu server as a standalone file and print server
- Setting up Linux web services and multiplication of servers
- Setting up Cron-jobs and various rsync backups
Before attending this training, SSDN Technologies recommends that candidates should have:
- Basic knowledge of protocols like FTP, SSL and MySQL etc
- Basic knowledge of any Operating System.