Citrix NetScaler 11 Advanced Implementation
SSDN Technologiesis one of the few Training Centers in India who teach
courses for implementation and integration of Citrix NetScaler 10.5 (CNS-301). The objective
of this course is to provide students with concepts necessary to implement and configure a
standard Citrix NetScaler environment, providing more secure application and data access to
end-users. In order to successfully complete this course, students will be given hands-on
exercises to do in a Citrix Certified lab environment.
This course is designed specifically for candidates who are:
- Relatively new to the NetScaler platform but wish to learn its environment.
- Current Citrix Certified Administrators who are Interested in learning how to integrate application virtualization with a Citrix XenApp or Citrix XenDesktop environment.
The objective of the Citrix NetScaler 10.5 Training Essentials and Networking
course is to provide the foundational concepts and advanced skills necessary to efficiently
manage a Citrix NetScaler system within a networking framework. This course is based on the
Citrix NetScaler 10.5 product. Some of the features of the NetScaler environment that learners
will get to study with us are:
- Getting Started with the NetScaler environment and learning basic networking under Citrix.
- Learning about concepts like Basic Load Balancing, Global Server Load Balancing and High Availability with monitoring and management rules.
- Learning how to secure the NetScaler environment.
- Basics of AppExpert Classic Policy Engine.
- Authentication and Authorization of the AppExpert Default Policy Engine.
- Integration of the NetScaler Gateway with XenApp and XenDesktop environments.
- Troubleshooting and managing the NetScaler SDX Addendum.
- Learning about the End-User Access and Experience policies within the NetScaler.
After successful completion of the training you will be able to:
- Master the capabilities and functionality of a NetScaler Gateway.
- Integrate NetScaler Gateway with Web Interface and Storefront to grant remote access for mobile apps, Web and SaaS.
- Customize a NetScaler system according to specifications for traffic flow.
- Configure detailed endpoint analysis for determining the level of access for devices.
- Enable remote access to applications and data stored on server for incoming user connections.
- Troubleshoot common NetScaler connectivity issues in the network.
- Manage how to deploy SSL and secure the NetScaler.
- Configure and secure authentication for users on the NetScaler Gateway.