Citrix XenApp 6.5 Administration
What you will learn:
SSDN Technologies is one of best training centers for learning the XenApp 6.5 Administration course. XenApp administration is for those learners who intend to develop their technical skills as a Citrix Certified Administrator who deploys application virtualization within Citrix using the XenApp environment.
We deliver unparalleled Citrix Authorized trainings through our Citrix Certified Instructors. We are one of the two institutes in the Delhi\NCR region providing Citrix Certified courses.
All candidates will receive hands-on practical analysis within our in-house Citrix certified labs environment.
- This course is tailor-made for learners and IT professionals who are familiar with Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 and are keen to transition into becoming XenApp administrators.
- Current XenApp administrators who are wanting to update their XenApp skills with a new software version are also suitable for this course.
This Citrix XenApp 6.5 Administration course provides every learner with solid foundations required by XenApp administrators to effectively manage and centralize applications within a data-center to instantly deliver them as a service to users worldwide. Here are some features of XenApp 6.5:
Upon successful completion of this course, students will successfully learn:
- Secured design of XenApp lets you exercise caution and control over loss of any kind of important information with the help of an integrated and advanced SSL VPN.
- Being location independent, Citrix XenApp enables you to access the applications from any location so that the applications are available to you anywhere and at any time.
- The system in itself is smart enough in order to identify the best method for delivering the virtual applications.
- The simplified application management is organized in such a way that all the packages are maintained and updated in the datacenter and are delivered when demanded.
- Installing and licensing XenApp.
- Running a XenApp environment
- Installing and Configuring XenApp Web Interface
- Delivering Applications and related content to users
- Streaming Applications over the XenServer network
- Configuring Policies and balancing load management
- Optimizing the User Experience and configuring various self-service applications
- Configuring Printing in XenApp
- Monitoring XenApp with inbuilt security features
- Publishing apps within the interface
- Handle load management and other policies
- Monitor XenApp to control intrusion
Before you take this course, SSDN Technologies recommends that you have the following knowledge:
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 environment
- Basic familiarity with Active Directory and Group Policy
- Understanding of MS Remote Desktop Services
- Knowledge of Windows Server’s networking concepts like DNS and IIS
After learning this course, learners can progress towards learning the Advance Administrator Course – CCAA (CXA-301)