Citrix XenServer 7.1 Administration Training
Citrix XenServer is one of the leading hypervisor management and Server virtualization platform, which enables you to consolidate and contain a significant number of datacenter servers, It allows greater utilization of existing hardware resources. XenServer 7.1 combine its new innovative features like Live Migration, Storage XenMotion, Shared-Nothing Migration and Workload Balancing, XenServer helps IT administrators maximize their infrastructure management efficiency, eliminate planned outages and minimize unplanned ones.
This course is designed for Complete XenServer Administration and provides the skills required to effectively design, manage and Deploy Citrix XenServer 7.1 at enterprise level.
After completing, participants should be able to:
- Understanding XenServer architecture, features, editions and entitlements.
- Creating and Managing Virtual Machines.
- Installing and Configuring XenServer.
- Managing the XenServer Environment
- Configuring Resource Pools.
- Configuring High Availability / Disaster Recovery.
- Creating and Managing Networks.
- Configuring Storage.
- Configuring Security.
- Determining Sizing and Optimizations.
- Troubleshooting the XenServer Environment.