What you will learn:
SSDN Technologies is one of the leading training institutes in North India that provides certification to students for learning the utility.
The course on Office 365, which is a web-based platform that pairs the Microsoft Office applications with cloud storage, is tailor made for candidates looking to improve their IT skills or firms looking to train their employees to improve skill levels and increase productivity.
This instructor-led course offers students with the skills and knowledge to successfully use Office 365 and focuses on
using life scenarios for working in Outlook Web Access (OWA), understanding new features of Outlook 2010, Lync and
SharePoint and various other web applications associated with SharePoint.
All you will have to do is, connect via the Internet, create an account, make payment, download the relevant files, and go to work. And yes, there are no installation discs. Few facts about Microsoft's cloud security.
- Office 365 applications use encryption, which means transmissions intercepted by any random person without authorization can't be read.
- Microsoft Office 365 is certified as compliant by accepted industry (ISO) standards. (It doesn't fully satisfy the PCI-DSS standard.
- Controls are in place to comply with FERPA and HIPPA.
- The course is targeted towards data workers who have practical knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic navigation skills.
- This course is also intended for Technology-Influencing Business Decision Makers (TIBDM) who are in need to gain knowledge on how Office 365 can improve employee productivity, share data with ease and finish tasks faster.
- This course is for all those who work on Exchange Servers, because, Office 365 will soon replace existing Exchange Server technology.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
Office 365 is used by companies to improve efficiency of employees and ensure improved productivity.
Using this feature will improve work efficiency and help complete tasks a lot easier. The main objective
of this course is to:
- Gather knowledge, understanding and skills on how to use Office 365 and how it can be productive when integrated with SharePoint, Lync and Outlook.
- Work and access mails using the Exchange 2013 with Outlook 2013.
- Get in touch with fellow workers or colleagues from within Outlook using Lync.
- Communicate with people outside and inside the firm using Lync.
- Communicate with others using the SharePoint.
- Edit or update documents using the SharePoint web application
- Work with a Team Site and see data within Outlook.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Basic Windows Navigation.
- Basic knowledge about Exchange Server will be helpful.