Python- When we here this word, the first thing which comes to our mind is the longest yet most dangerous species of snake who holds the capacity of killing humans even if it bits you. Unlike this species of snake, there is another ‘Python’ created in the world of programming languages, which is very simple, easy to learn and less time consuming compared to its rival programming languages because of which it has been termed as ‘Python for beginners.’ Once you have learned Python and have become a master in coding and developing a program, you compare it with other programming languages, such as Perl, Java, C, C++, etc., and see difference all by yourself.
you can also learn here about: What Is Python Programming Language
Suitable for both freshers who are new to programming and those who have legitimate knowledge as well as experience in programming, Python is meant for all those who wants to roll out a blistering career in the field of programming. With its increasing demand and adoption in top MNCs because of its credibility and smooth deliver ability, Python has helped young aspiring coders form a firm base in this field. Developed in the year 1980, it is developed, supported, managed and monitored by the Python Software Foundation (PSF). Python is flexible & compatible with and runs smoothly on almost all the major operating systems like iOS, Windows, Linux and .net. Thus merging easily with the back end processes of organizations worldwide.
How To Become Python Developer? watch here:
Python has some exceptional and amazing features, which no other programming languages have that makes it an exclusive language to learn. So, let’s move ahead and look at some of these exceptional features of Python that makes Programming with Python for beginners an easy task which one could ever imagine.
Learn more about: How To Become A Python Developer
Features of Python:
The concepts, logic and features being unchanged, it is always on the students whether he wants to learn a subject in an easy way or the hard way. Similarly, Python learn hard way can break the interest of the student and ultimately can force him to opt of the field. So, to avoid such a career hampering decision, we SSDN Technologies will make you learn about Python’s intensive set of features that complements both freshers as well as experienced professionals skill set.
1. Python is an Open Source Language and Free of Cost:
Python can be easily downloaded and installed on any major OS for free from its official website and has a free Open Source License (OSL), which is also stands valid for commercial purposes.
2. Python is easy to Learn, Code and Implement:
Even though Python is suitable for beginners, it is considered as an advanced coding languages whose most of the instructions closely resembles the English Language. It helps a professional to makes its way convenient with expertise on software other than Python with its resemblance to object oriented structures with other software.
3. Python is Fast, Flexible and Portable:
Python is so flexible that if one developer writes an instruction in Python, it is easily understandable by another developer who can even modify those instructions per his requirements. Similarly, codes that are developed on Windows OS can be executed and improvised on another OS. Python being an interpreted language, the code gets checked at the time of execution and then runs on the system followed by others.
4. Python Supports Multiple Domains:
The detailed listings of the packages catered by Python language is provided in the Python Package Index. To include modules like GUI, Test, Automation, DB, Networking, Web Development, Image Processing, Text Processing, etc., Python consists of several standard libraries, which plays the following role-
- Machine Learning- ML provides agility that helps in improvising AI machines with TensorFlow and Keras libraries.
- Hadoop- With the help of Hadoop, Python employs Pydoop library to render support to Big Data processing.
- Web Development- Frameworks such as Django, Pylons and Flask, which are coded in Python are considered to be more stable for developing websites.
- Automated Testing- Automated testing tools like Selenium and Splinter have application programming interface that is capable of executing on Python. A developer can also test on cross platforms and cross browsers with the help of Pytest.
- Graphics- By using Python’s Tkinter library, GUI applications can be written and run effortlessly.
- Image Processing- PIL- Python image processing library supports imaging files from various formats.
5. Python also Supports Scientific Libraries:
With the help of advanced features learned in data science and python training, dealing with high volumes of data and performing analytics at the same time has become so easy and less time consuming. Python’s support to scientific libraries is improving on data processing levels rapidly. Python helps in clearing the blocks formed in statistical data modeling by using its Numpy, Scipy, Pandas and Matplotlib, which are described below-
- Numpy- Also known as Numeric Python as it supports higher level mathematical calculations.
- Scipy- Scipy supports several scientific mathematical calculations as linear algebra. Fourier transforms, interpolation tools, signal processing and statistics.
- Pandas- Python’sPandas are helpful in delivering data frame functionality and data munging. It also supports SQL database, CSV, Excel and Text files.
- Matplotlib- Matplotlib is an advanced library used by Python learners to develop graphs.
6. Python follows both Procedural and OOP Coding Patterns:
Pythons comes with a mix of procedural and OOP coding patterns, which allows its users to code both in procedural function and Object Oriented Programming function. In Python, a coder and write long lines of the program in procedural pattern with a mix of code and data to feed. OOP pattern involves programming with class, objects and methods that opens the road to inheritance, abstraction and polymorphism functional behaviors.
- The structural unit of an object, which consists of grouped data and which functions with reuse capability is called class. Class’s functional process is known as a method.
- The purpose of the object is to create a class instance during run-time or when the code is made operational.
- A process that is used in class to hide complex procedures and to simplify its appearance is defined as an abstraction.
- The subclass, which inherits and uses the functions and attributes of the primary or parent class deploys a phenomenon called Inheritance to reuse code
- The time when inheritance is used, polymorphism is employed which helps the inherited class to perform the same functions of the parent class differently.
Why Python is preferred over Java?: Java V/S Python
Making a career in Python is the best option for a prosperous and wealthy future as its demand is surely to rise more and more. Though, its learning period may vary from 2 to 6 months depending upon the pace, quality and hours a learner devotes in it. SSDN Technologies python training in gurgaon is very helpful for beginners as it starts from scratch i.e. the basics and steadily climbs the ladder to the advanced levels to make their students master Python by hard. Still have a query on How to learn python for beginners. Worry not as all your queries will be answered to your satisfaction by US. So, what are you waiting for? Call Us Today.