Updated on: July 30, 2022
Business processes are undergoing an extensive transformation with the advancement in technology. One of such notable enhancements can be seen in the HR operations of modern-day organizations. Of all the human resource management solutions available in the SAP SuccessFactors solution.
The SAP SuccessFactors solution has a lot to offer in terms of features and functionalities, making it an ideal choice for many. Besides that, there are other areas of user experience where SAP SuccessFactors has undergone some notable enhancements in recent times. This new reimagined home page of SAP SuccessFactors brings together an entirely different experience. So, continue reading to get a deeper insight into the SAP SuccessFactors reimagined home page.
What is SAP SuccessFactors?
SAP SuccessFactors is a cloud-based business application that helps organizations better manage HR operations. The solution leverages the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) mechanism and pairs it with advanced technologies to simplify human capital management.
Many organizations, irrespective of their scale, benefit from the well-curated capabilities of the Accely’s SAP SuccessFactors solution. In addition, organizations also get numerous deployment options with SAP SuccessFactors making it easier for organizations to adopt such solutions.
Overall, the SAP SuccessFactors will empower an organization with core HR and effective talent management capabilities. This allows organizations to manage better every aspect of their employees with automated and advanced features and functionalities.
To know more about the SAP and start a career join the Best SAP Fico Training in Gurgaon
Reimagined Home Page Experience
SAP has always paid keen attention to enhancing the user experiences of their solutions. The reimagined home page experience is all about enhancing the overall user experience of SAP SuccessFactors users. The content on the homepage now benefits from more dynamic appeals. This is mainly because it is now up to the system to decide if the cards appear or disappear.
All such enhancements make the intended content more targeted to the user of the solution, acting as an encouragement for all system administrators. The home page is now much easier to manage, making it very popular among system administrators. Further, the recent enhancements to the home page come equipped with role-based permissions. This allows one to carry out deployment with the phased approach for better results.
Different Sections of Reimagined Home Page in SAP SuccessFactors
The reimagined home page of SAP SuccessFactors benefits from many enhancements. Nonetheless, here is a couple that caught the attention of many, so let’s check them out.
- Quick Actions: Driving efficiency is the ultimate goal for any advanced technological solution. SAP SuccessFactors has many such features and functionalities that play a key role in enhancing the overall efficiency of HR operations. The same can be witnessed in the quick actions section that is made of frequent tasks one can complete without having to navigate away from the home page. In most cases, these are generally driven by the company’s features in provisioning. Yet, system admins have full autonomy to decide the tiles to be featured on their homepage.
- Welcome Banner: The other notable enhancement can be seen in the welcome banner that adds the organizational branding to the very home page of the SAP SuccessFactors solution. This is not available with other homepages that conventionally rule the SAP SuccessFactors user interface. Besides other enhancements in this sphere, you can see the banner image.
This allows one to upload a brand-new image and even have separate images for desktop and mobile view. You can even decide to hide the banner image completely if not needed. All of this plays a key role in enhancing the overall personalization aspect of the SAP SuccessFactors.
- For You Today: The next section is the ‘For You Today’ section, which is made of engagement cards. These cards will automatically prompt one with the most important information whenever it is time to act on an item. Also, an additional dialogue will appear if there is any need for additional information.
Users have the liberty to get reminded about the cards the following day to dismiss them entirely. This dynamic nature allows the automated system to decide what appears and when. You must remember that this section might not always be visible, especially where there is no need for any action.
- Approvals: The next section is the approval section that functions more or less like a ‘to do’ section. There are many items involved in this section and a few of which include the Review Performance section, Job Requisition and Offers Approvals section, and even the Complete Learning Assessments.
These sections are just a few of many where all function together to deliver unmatched user experiences to customers. Yet, one must make sure not to confuse the Approvals section with the to-do section because, despite similarities, there are also many distinctions between them both.
- Organizational Updates: The final section is the Organization Updates section which is custom content created by the system’s admin. This content is generally designed specifically for the organization. It is also very identical to the conventional version of the homepage.
The system further allows users to create different cards, such as an URL with a link to any specific page. Besides that, one can provide links to many different sections to make things easier and take the user experience to a whole new level.
The all-new reimagined home page of the SAP SuccessFactors solution is truly something entirely different from usual SAP offerings. Therefore, get in touch with experts from our SAP
consulting services and reap the benefits of an enhanced user experience.
Author Bio: Eric Smith is an SAP professional with 15+ years of experience in providing consulting for SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite to his clients. With a knack for technology, he loves to write on the latest SAP developments and share his knowledge with the readers.