IT Process Management Lifecycle Module Certification
SSDN Technologies offers the most credible training available in India for learning the basics and application of
IT Process Management Lifecycle Modules for better implementation of lifecycle
management within the Service Lifecycle industry for effective management of a business and its resources.
These neatly segregated Lifecycle Modules will help individuals learn the essential aspects of successful
Management, Operations Marketing and Organization Management to help a business efficiently use its
- IT professionals who have secured IT Process Management Foundation certification and want to study how different stages
of a lifecycle package themselves into one Service Management project.
- Individuals wanting to transition into IT Process Management ‘Expert’ level
This certification is intended to help prior holders of the ‘IT Process Management Foundation certificate’ in Service Management
to acquire necessary skills required to begin the practical application of the learned concepts in the Service
Management lifecycle oriented projects.
The IT Process Management V3 Lifecycle certification (Intermediate) stream consists of five individual sub-modules, each teaching
you one of the core IT Process Management Service Lifecycle phases.
Each of these modules of the Lifecycle plan covers core introduction to the Service Lifecycle process, core
principles, processes, and functions that happen within the specific stage of an IT Process Management ‘Service Management’
They are enumerated below:
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
Upon completion of this certificate program, you will be able to:
- Implement planning, protection and optimization of a service strategy
- Have a thorough understanding of service design and its effective operation
- Add value to your business with application of IT Process Management core principles
- Manage a service management based lifecycle with continual service improvement
- Have a thorough understanding of key lifecycle design principles