SSDN Technologies is the leading training centre in India for obtaining an industry requisite Six Sigma certification, which ensures your employers, that you are proficient in displaying competency and control in a hands-on testing environment. Six Sigma is a written confirmation of an individual’s professional capability with respect to company-specific competencies.
- Professionals needing Six Sigma training
- Professionals wanting to work as Green Belts, Yellow Belts or Master Black belts within a Six Sigma project
- Professionals needing Six Sigma skills for a company project
Six Sigma certification requires learning the supplied subject matter, passing a written test and displaying competency within a hands-on environment. SSDN will provide you with the subject material required for your training session since Six Sigma has different levels of knowledge with varied durations for each, such as Green Belt, Yellow Belt, Black Belt, Master Black Belt, etc.
Some key objectives are enlisted below:
Upon successful completion of this certification program, students will be able to:
- The opportunity to actively engage students in team building activities
- Realistic, practical examples keeping in mind scenario based training
- The scenarios include data sets used to illustrate the tools and quantitative analysis, both statistical and graphical in nature
After a student has completed training, they must complete few quality projects to display competency in applying the concepts learned in the training which will earn them the title of Green Belt, Yellow Belt, Black Belt or Master Black Belt depending on the number of projects completed.
- Display proficiency in the subject matter
- Increase desirability and credibility for employers
- Potentially boost your salary package
- Master key principles of the "DMAIC" (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control)
Before attending this training, SSDN Technologies recommends that candidates should have:
- Clear conscience about career objectives and goal oriented thinking
- Awareness of the process improvement procedure in companies