MCSE Data Platform
SSDN Technologies offers MCSE-Data Platform track for those who intend to build career as a Microsoft
Certified Database Experts. The primary focus of this course is you will learn to create database objects that include
tables, indexes, views, stored procedures, and functions. Some other important aspects like error handling, triggers,
SQL CLR etc. You will get how to plan and build database infrastructure using SQL Server 2014 locally
and in cloud environment. Join this course to prepare for the Microsoft Certification Exam also as:
- Exam 70-464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Exam 70-465: Designing Database Solutions for SQL Server 2012
After completing, participants should be able to:
- Know SQL Server platform and its major tools.
- Work withdatabase objects like Create User and Table, design, implement and troubleshoot security.
- Work with stored programming objects like design Procedures, Triggers, automation scripts etc.
- Understand a deadlock situation.
- Implement appropriate backup strategy for high availability solutions.
- Learn how to optimise and tune queries to improve the performance.
Best suited for:
- Individuals or Database Administrators maintaining SQL Server 2012 databases.
- Software Developers who use SQL Server Database
- Administrator supporting Windows Servers/PCs, Devices, Security Resources, Internet and Cloud services and associated network.
- MCSE - Business Intelligence.