CompTIA A+ 220-1101 or 220-1102 (Core 2) examination is a 90 minute examination where an examinee has to score 675 marks on a scale of 100-900 in Core 1 i.e. 220-1001 and 700 on a scale of 100-900 in Core 2 i.e. 220-1002. There will be maximum 90 questions per exam, which will be multiple choice questions (both single and multiple responses), drag and drops and performance based.
If you purchase CompTIA A+ exam voucher from SSDN Technologies then you will get a free CompTIA A+ Certification Exam Preparation Kit
CompTIA A+ Core 1 exam would be based on mobile devices, network technology, hardware, visualization & cloud computing and network troubleshooting. Whereas, CompTIA A+ Core 2 exam will be based on installing & configuring operating systems, expanded security, software troubleshooting and operational procedures. An Examinee has to clear both 220-1101 and 220-1102 CompTIA A+ exams to earn certification and the exams cannot be combined across the series.
Note: CompTIA A+ Exam voucher is only valid Botswana, Burundi, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Laos, Lebanon, Mauritius, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Svalbard, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Term & Conditions:
- If you are purchasing voucher for more than one product then for every product you will receive separate emails.
- Once the voucher expires, the certification assessment attempt become invalid.
- The voucher code in this order may be used once and is not transferable to other products.
- CompTIA the right to make changes in voucher expiration dates. Expiration dates are subject to change depending on course and promotion availability.
- The certification assessment attempt becomes invalid, once the voucher expire
- No refunds will be issued as all the sales by CompTIA are final.