The CEH exam will have 125 questions and the candidates will receive 4 hours to complete the ceh certification exam. The cut score can range anywhere between 60% - 85%. If you buy ceh exam voucher from SSDN Technologies then you will get a free CEH v11 exam preparation kit.
CEH v11 Exam
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v11)
CEH v11 Exam Code
CEH v11 Exam Cost
CEH v11 Exam Duration
Number of Questions
CEH Passing Score
Why Purchase CEH Exam Voucher from us?
- CEH Voucher validity 1 Year
- Help you in scheduling your exam.
- You will get free CEH exam Preparation Kit which will help you in clearing your exam in 1st attempt.
- Authorized Training Partner with EC- Council.
- EC-Council awarded SSDN Technologies with ATC Circle of Excellence Award 2019 in South Asia region.
- Provide full Support to our Clients.
- Focus on delivering quality service.
This price is applicable for India only. If you want to use this voucher globally then you have to pay 100 USD extra to get RPS (Remote Proctor System) ID.
Terms & Conditions:
- If you are purchasing voucher for more than one product then for every product you will receive separate emails.
- Once the voucher expires, the certification assessment attempt become invalid.
- The voucher code in this order may be used once and is not transferable to other products.
- EC-Council the right to make changes in voucher expiration dates. Expiration dates are subject to change depending on course and promotion availability.
- The certification assessment attempt becomes invalid, once the voucher expire
- No refunds will be issued as all the sales by EC-Council are final.
What is Certified Ethical Hacking?
Ethical hacking is the process which allows a person to penetrate into others computers to check for vulnerabilities and security threats with the full permission and legal support to do so. This is mostly done for protective and corrective measures to cover any loophole or prevent any breach from happening. Certified Ethical Hackers are skilled to understand the weaknesses and other vulnerabilities of targeted systems and with the help of their knowledge, they prevent malicious hackers from causing any nuisance. This CEH exam is conducted to check the skills and abilities of the candidates as to whether they are eligible to become ethical hackers or not.