The VMware vSphere 6.7 Foundations Exam - 2V0-01.19 is a prerequisite exam for the VCP-DCV, VCP-CMA, and VCP-DTM certifications. The VMware 2V0-01.19 Foundation examination is conducted over 105 minutes and has a passing score of 300. The candidates are required to answer 65 questions in total. The VMware exam is aimed to check the candidates on their abilities and skills administering, configuring and installing VMware vSphere 6.7 environment. All the successful candidates validate mastery of these skills and abilities. When the candidates pursue the VMware course to prepare themselves for the 2V0-01.19 VMware exam, they learn to install and configure vCenter Server and ESXi. They come across the techniques required to configure vSphere Networking, Configure vSphere Storage, Deploy and Administer Virtual Machines and vApps. Also, at the same time they get to know how they can establish and maintain Availability and Resource Management. VMware vSphere 6.7 exam voucher available with discount price.
Terms & Conditions:
- If you are purchasing voucher for more than one product then for every product you will receive separate emails.
- Once the voucher expires, the certification assessment attempt become invalid.
- The voucher code in this order may be used once and is not transferable to other products.
- VMware the right to make changes in voucher expiration dates. Expiration dates are subject to change depending on course and promotion availability.
- The certification assessment attempt becomes invalid, once the voucher expire
- No refunds will be issued as all the sales by VMware are final.
If you want to prepare yourself for the VMware 2V0-01.19 certification in the most efficient manner, then SSDN Technologies can be your ultimate destination. This voucher also valid for Associate VMware Data Center Virtualization (1V0-21.20) exam .
How to use VMware Foundations Exam Voucher Step By Step:
Step 1: First login on https://home.pearsonvue.com/vmware
Step 2: After login click on View Exam.
Step 3: Select Exam Level.
Step 4: Select Exam Code.
Step 5: Select Exam Language.
Step 4: Then click on Schedule this exam.
Step 5: Select Exam Center and Click Next Button.
Step 6: Select Exam date and Time.
Step 7: Check your details and Click on Proceed to Checkout.
Step 8: Read Exam Policy and Click ACCEPT Button.
Step 9: Then Click on Add Voucher or Promo Code and Enter Voucher Code.
Step 10: Click next and confirm Exam Schedule.