The candidates need to answer 70 questions in the Professional vSphere 6.7 Exam 2019 . It is conducted for 115 minutes and the passing score is 300. The main objective of the exam is to check the quality of the candidates for managing, installing and configuring VMware vSphere 6.7 environments. The VMware Data Center Virtualization 6.7 Exam code 2V0-21.19 validates candidates on their skills and understanding to configure, install, and manage vCenter Server, ESXi hosts, and virtual machines with the help of VMware tools. The candidates who apply for the course also learn to Create/Clone/Edit vCenter Server Roles.
Terms & Conditions:
- If you are purchasing voucher for more than one product then for every product you will receive separate emails.
- Once the voucher expires, the certification assessment attempt become invalid.
- The voucher code in this order may be used once and is not transferable to other products.
- VMware the right to make changes in voucher expiration dates. Expiration dates are subject to change depending on course and promotion availability.
- The certification assessment attempt becomes invalid, once the voucher expire
- No refunds will be issued as all the sales by VMware are final.
If you are looking for the best institution to train yourself for the VMware 2V0-21.19 VCP exam then SSDN Technologies is best institution to get admission into. We are the top VMware authorized training center in for VMware training.
How to use VMware VCP 6.7-DCV Exam Voucher Step By Step:
Step 1: First login on https://home.pearsonvue.com/vmware
Step 2: After login click on View Exam.
Step 3: Select Exam Level.
Step 4: Select Exam Code.
Step 5: Select Exam Language.
Step 4: Then click on Schedule this exam.
Step 5: Select Exam Center and Click Next Button.
Step 6: Select Exam date and Time.
Step 7: Check your details and Click on Proceed to Checkout.
Step 8: Read Exam Policy and Click ACCEPT Button.
Step 9: Then Click on Add Voucher or Promo Code and Enter Voucher Code.
Step 10: Click next and confirm Exam Schedule.