The VCP-NV 2022 Exam examination is conducted over 135 minutes and has a passing score of 300. The candidates are required to answer 77 questions in total. The questions are Single and Multiple Choice types. The Professional VMware NSX-T Data Center (2V0-41.20) checks the participants on their skills and understandings of configuring, installing, and administering a VMware NSX environment. The candidates are required to demonstrate mastery of these skills and abilities. By following this vmware course the candidates come across the various skills and techniques required to understand the VMware NSX Technology and Architecture. Now the candidates will also be able to learn to differentiate Physical and Virtual Network Technologies. Other than that, they also become familiar with the VMware NSX Integration with vRealize Automation (vRA).
Terms & Conditions:
- If you are purchasing voucher for more than one product then for every product you will receive separate emails.
- Once the voucher expires, the certification assessment attempt become invalid.
- The voucher code in this order may be used once and is not transferable to other products.
- VMware the right to make changes in voucher expiration dates. Expiration dates are subject to change depending on course and promotion availability.
- The certification assessment attempt becomes invalid, once the voucher expire
- No refunds will be issued as all the sales by VMware are final.
If you want the best and most efficient VMware training faculty for the VCP-NV 2022 certification examination, then you should apply at SSDN Technologies.
How to use VMware VCP-NV 2022 Exam Voucher Step By Step:
Step 1: First login on https://home.pearsonvue.com/vmware
Step 2: After login click on View Exam.
Step 3: Select Exam Level.
Step 4: Select Exam Code.
Step 5: Select Exam Language.
Step 4: Then click on Schedule this exam.
Step 5: Select Exam Center and Click Next Button.
Step 6: Select Exam date and Time.
Step 7: Check your details and Click on Proceed to Checkout.
Step 8: Read Exam Policy and Click ACCEPT Button.
Step 9: Then Click on Add Voucher or Promo Code and Enter Voucher Code.
Step 10: Click next and confirm Exam Schedule.