The VMware VCP7-CMA 2V0-731 examination is a 110 minutes examination that is conducted with a passing score of 300. The candidates are required to answer 85 questions. VMware Certified Professional 7 Cloud Management and Automation Exam (2V0-731) exam is conducted on the basis of testing candidates on their skills and abilities configuring, installing and administering VMware vRealize environment. The aim of the VMware exam is to cultivate the knowledge to configure vRealize Automation and its related Components, Tenants and Business Groups, manage XaaS Blueprints with Custom Resource Mappin, create and Modify vRealize Automation Blueprint, etc. VMware 2v0-731 certification is one of the most sophisticated examination in VMware.
Terms & Conditions:
- If you are purchasing voucher for more than one product then for every product you will receive separate emails.
- Once the voucher expires, the certification assessment attempt become invalid.
- The voucher code in this order may be used once and is not transferable to other products.
- VMware the right to make changes in voucher expiration dates. Expiration dates are subject to change depending on course and promotion availability.
- The certification assessment attempt becomes invalid, once the voucher expire
- No refunds will be issued as all the sales by VMware are final.
If you want the best training for VCP7-CMA 2V0-731 exam, then SSDN Technologies is the most reliable institute for VMware certification in Gurgaon. We will help you get the most efficient and reliable learning experience.
How to use VMware VCP7-CMA Exam Voucher Step By Step:
Step 1: First login on https://home.pearsonvue.com/vmware
Step 2: After login click on View Exam.
Step 3: Select Exam Level.
Step 4: Select Exam Code.
Step 5: Select Exam Language.
Step 4: Then click on Schedule this exam.
Step 5: Select Exam Center and Click Next Button.
Step 6: Select Exam date and Time.
Step 7: Check your details and Click on Proceed to Checkout.
Step 8: Read Exam Policy and Click ACCEPT Button.
Step 9: Then Click on Add Voucher or Promo Code and Enter Voucher Code.
Step 10: Click next and confirm Exam Schedule.